Terms and Conditions
- Our terms are full payment with order.
- Credit card orders can be placed online using our secure server (SSL). We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Electron, Solo, JCB, Delta, and Switch cards, but sorry NOT American Express. If you live in the UK, you can pay by cheque or postal order if you prefer - just select the products you require from our website, enter your full contact details and any other necessary information, then print out your order and send to us with your payment.
- Designs, colours and sizes may vary. Samples are available - please enquire.
- We love to deliver all orders as soon as possible. Our aim is to despatch orders for unpersonalised items within 2-3 working days (subject to stock availability), and orders containing personalised items (excluding invitations) around 7-14 days. We aim to despatch Invitations/Order of Service within 21 days. We achieve these aims on the majority of orders, however please allow up to 28 days. These are not guaranteed service times and on rare occasions circumstances may necessitate a slight extension. (Please also take into account International postal service times if you are ordering from outside the United Kingdom). Orders may arrive in separate deliveries. If your order is urgent or your wedding is imminent, we will happily try to help if you phone or e-mail us first (extra costs may apply). Orders placed after 12 noon will be counted as being placed the following working day.
- Orders are delivered to you by Royal Mail (Monday to Saturday) and parcel delivery services (Monday to Friday only).
IMPORTANT! A signature may be required when your order is delivered. Please ensure that you give a suitable delivery address.
If you are not in when delivery is attempted, a card will be left for you to make alternative arrangements for the parcel to be delivered.
In the case of Royal Mail, this can be to the same address or any other address Monday to Saturday, or you can collect the parcel from your local Royal Mail Delivery Office.
In the case of parcel delivery companies, you can ask them either to deliver to the same address on a different day (Monday to Friday only), or you can ask them to deliver to a close neighbour, or you can collect the parcel from their depot. If you ask them to deliver to a different address which is not in the same street, they may make a charge for re-routing the parcel.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase, but in the unlikely event that you are not, you may return items within seven working days of receipt, for a full refund or replacement (you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us, which must be received in perfect condition and in the original packaging). However, personalised items, unsealed CDs/Videos and hair accessories, confectionery or items containing confectionery, or items made or prepared to your specific requirements cannot be refunded. Please ensure that briefs/thongs/swimwear etc. are tried on over your own underwear - we reserve the right not to refund items where it is apparent that this has not been done. Any faulty or damaged goods will be replaced or refunded at our expense when we receive the goods back from you. When returning any item, we recommend using a method which requires a signature on delivery - we can accept no responsibility for items not received here. Refunds will normally be processed within 14 days.
- Where we quote prices for "extra 10's", this applies only to extra 10's purchased at the original time of ordering, and not afterwards.
- An order subsequently cancelled is subject to charges for work carried out so far, including costs for personalisation that would have been supplied free had the order not been cancelled, because such items are only classed as free if the order is fulfilled.
- If we have any query regarding your order, or we need to contact you about it, we will do so by email, phone or post, at our discretion. However we never pass your personal information on to any other business or organisation, except as may be needed to process your payment or to comply with requirements of statutory bodies. If a query on an order needs to be resolved before the order can be accepted, the effective date of the order will be the date on which the query was resolved.
- Telephone calls may be monitored/recorded for quality and security purposes.
- Prices and offers apply only to this website and not to any other medium, and may be subject to change. Where website prices or descriptions differ from our printed catalogues, the most up-to-date information is that which is displayed here on our website.
- Items produced in foreign language settings, or orders for invitations/order of service requesting a significantly greater than average wording, may incur extra charges, which will be advised to you before your order is processed.
- We want to make it easy for you to order and will happily take phone orders for most products, but orders for Invitations, Order of Service, Menus and Response Cards cannot be taken over the telephone, to ensure accuracy.
- As part of our ongoing program of product improvement, products and designs may be discontinued without notice to make way for new ones. So if, for example, you wish to have a certain motif applied to several products, or a certain colour choice or type, we suggest ordering them all at the same time, because once a motif, colour option or type has been discontinued it cannot normally be reinstated to match a previous order. We can advise (by e-mail or post only) how long a product or motif may remain available.
- If you have any queries about our products, please ask before ordering - we try to reply to all e-mail enquiries the same day. If you need to know quickly, please phone our helpline on 0845 130 8181 (local call rate or free in the U.K.) between 8.30 - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
- CelebrationsPlus is a trading division of Globus Industries Ltd.
- Please note that if you are ordering from outside the U.K. using a credit/debit/switch card, we can only deliver to the cardholder's registered address. If you are ordering from a non-EC country, any import duties and taxes imposed by overseas Customs are not included in our prices and the purchaser is responsible for paying those charges if requested to do so by your country's Customs. Note that import duties are generally not incurred on orders delivered to EC countries.
- Our single-use cameras are of high quality and produce excellent results, but they are not intended to replace professional photography. In the very unlikely event of malfunctioning, our liability shall be limited to the replacement value of the camera.
- Force Majeure - we will not be liable for any breach of contract due to any matter or thing beyond our control (including but not limited to transport stoppages or difficulties, postal or supplier delays, machinery or equipment failure or malfunction, fire, flood, acts of God, strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages, wars, riots or civil commotion, explosion or accident).
- All trademarks acknowledged. All rights reserved. Errors & Omissions Excepted.
Read about our simple terms and conditions. Use CelebrationsPlus to help you get the best ideas for weddings whether you are buying wedding products, wedding invitations, decorations, cameras, stationery or candles from us.